On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 27th December, 2015 (SUNDAY) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian universities and colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
Name of Exam: UGC NET Exam December-2015 For Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship &Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both
- For General Category Candidates: Rs 600/-
- For Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) (as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) Candidates: Rs 300/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates: Rs 150/-
- Start Date of online application form: 1st October 2015
- Closing Date of Online application form: 1st November 2015
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan , at any branch of (Syndicate/ Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank)or through credit/debit card: 2nd November 2015
- Date of UGC Net Exam December 2015: 27th December 2015
How to apply: Interested and eligible Candidate seeking admission to the Test (UGC-NET, December 2015) must apply online only on the CBSE website: www.cbsenet.nic.in before last date of application.
Any others more details please visit official CBSE website: www.cbsenet.nic.inClick her for View Official Nortification & Online Appliation Form