University Grant Commission (UGC) invites applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerks, as per details given below:Post Details:
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk) (Total 100 Posts)
Educational Qualifications: (as on 01.01.2013): Must have passed Matriculation (10th Standard) or higher examination from a recognized Board/University.
Examination fee: Rs. 300 for Un-reserved and Rs. 200 for Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates. No fee is payable by SC/ST/Physically Challenged and Female candidates
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 28th May 2013
- Last Date for Completion of Step I of On-Line Registration: 18th June 2013
- Last Date for depositing examination fee: 22th June 2013
- Last date for completion of Step-II of On-Line registration and closing of registration: 26th June 2013
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply On-line through UGC website www.ugcldcrectt13.in only. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 2 steps for successful registration of the application.
Any other more details click her to below linkClick her for View Official Advt
Click her for Apply Online