Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Post detail is given below:
Educational Qualifications (as on 01st May 2013):
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex‐servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equvalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
- For OBC & General category Candidate: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXS/Staff category Candidate: NILL
- Start date of online application form: 30th May 2013
- Closing date of online application form: 20th June 2013
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 30th May 2013 to 20th June 2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Any other more Details click her for Below link for Official Notification